Quick, guilt-free turkey lunch (serves 1)
Calories - 135
Fat - 4.6g
Protein - 9.5g
Carbs - 13.4g
x1 Vita-Weat Soy, Linseed & Sesame cracker (78 cals)
x1 The Laughing Cow Light Cheese Spread Portion (29 cals)
Smoked Turkey - 22g (22 cals)
Lettuce - 7g (2 cals)
Spring Gully Gluten Free Savory Tomato Chutney - 7g (4 cals)
Mini Salmon Bites (serves 1)
Calories - 60
Fat - 2.7g
Protein - 1.4g
Carbs - 6.5g
(total is for two mini salmon bites)
x2 Coles Bakery Sweet Tartlets
Tassal Smoked Salmon - 3g
Organic Gippsland Fat Free Natural Yoghurt - 8g
Lemon Juice - 1ml
Chopped Parsley - 1g
Chopped Chives - 1g
1. Mix yoghurt, parsley, chives and lemon juice.
2. Divide yoghurt mix into the two tartlets.
3. Put salmon on top.
Morning fruit, yoghurt and cottage cheese pick-me-up (serves 1)
Calories - 148
Fat - 1.4g
Protein - 8.6g
Carbs - 21.8g
Rockmelon - 105g
Red Grapes - 50g
Strawberries - 50g
Low Fat Bulla Cottage Cheese: original - 45g
Organic Gippsland Fat Free Natural Yoghurt - 50g
Sweetlife Sugar Substitute - 2g
1. Weigh and chop all of your fruit.
2. Weigh your cottage cheese and natural yoghurt.
3. Mix in Sweetlife sugar substitute (or your preferred sweetener) into your cottage cheese and yoghurt mix.
Mandarin, egg white and chicken salad (serves 1)
Calories - 248
Fat - 4.4g
Protein - 18.1g
Carbs - 18.4g
40g - BBQ Chicken (66 cals)
32g - Egg Whites (16 cals)
30g - Lettuce (9 cals)
50g - Cucumber (6 cals)
80g - Mandarin (36 cals)
7ml - Kraft Chilli & Lime Fat Free Salad Dressing (4 cals)
1. Weigh all of your ingredients.
2. Put lettuce into a bowl first.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients.
4. Drizzle the dressing on top.
Ham and Pineapple Pizza (serves 1)
Calories - 222
Fat - 5g
Protein - 9.1g
x1 (45g) - Mission Wholemeal Pita Bread (120 cals)
15g - Mainland Grated Lite Cheese (50 cals)
35g - Pineapple (15 cals)
20g - Lean Ham (22 cals)
30g Leggo’s Pizza Base Sauce (16 cals)
1. Do the obvious things first — heat oven and weigh out all of your ingredients.
2. Put pizza base sauce on the pita bread.
3. Add cheese, pineapple and ham.
4. Pop into the oven for about 10 minutes or until it is as crispy (or not) as you like.
Yoghurt and Almond Parfait (serves 1)
Calories - 314
Fat - 14.4g
Protein - 18.7g
Carbs - 25.7g
x1 - Lucky Snack Pack: Almonds and Yoghurt Covered Sultanas (160 cals)
x1 - Tamar Valley Greek Yoghurt: Strawberry Flavour (154 cals)
1. Blend up almonds until there are no large chunks left
2. Spoon in some yoghurt into a glass, followed by some blended almonds. Keep repeating process until all ingredients are used.
3. Add yoghurt covered sultanas on top
Teriyaki Chicken with Singapore Noodles and Veggies (serves 1 hungry person)
Calories - 253
Fat - 4.3g
Protein - 25.8g
Carbs - 23.3g
Cooked BBQ Chicken - 60g
Wokka Singapore Noodles - 60g
Ong’s Teriyaki Sauce - 15ml
Diced Carrot - 60g
Chopped Snow Peas - 30g
Shredded Green Cabbage - 80g
Chopped Spring Onion - 25g
Chopped Chives - 1g
ProChef Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray - 1.5g
*Before you cook, prepare your noodles to the packet instructions and have all veggeis cut and pre-steamed (I use my microwave to steam them).
1.) Heat up non-stick frying pan and line pan with olive oil spray.
2.) Put BBQ chicken and Singapore noodles in the frying pan. Add teriyaki sauce.
3.) Add steamed vegetables
4.) After everything is warm, add the spring onion and chives. Stir in, then take off the heat.